Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Aberdeenshire Shopping Spree

I am so glad that there are 24 hours big grocery establishments here in Aberdeenshire. Just 15 minute drive and we're at Tesco. Tesco is very popular not only here in the UK but also in Asia. There are Tescos in Malaysia when i was there. They have great selections here in the UK though compared to those in Asia. Anyway, take a peek of our first shopping spree...


Here's the 24 hour Tesco closest to our home...



Here's me and the boys on the Baby Section. We got some nappies, wipes, additional baby bottles and baby foods.



Here's Scotty and Prisco grabbing some shampoo, conditioner and baby bath foams(Prisco likes to play bubbles on the bath).



Oh, how can i live without vegetables? uhhh, i still look very tired and sleepy here really!



Here's Scotty getting his dessert --- strawberry and vanilla swiss roll.



And finally, we're done with the payment and packing.


We were home around midnight.hehehehe. Can you believe that? Our body clocks are really messed up! Until now, mine is messed up because i am still up till now( and it is now 1:45 am! hehehe. I better finished this now... Have great time there, my friends!

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Friend,
May I request, if it is not too much of a burden to you, to please subscribe to my Feedburner Feeds either through email or to my RSS Feed Reader. You can find them at the upper portion of my sidebars at all my blogs. This will save you the time of going over to my blogs to find out if I have made a new posting. The FeedBurner will automatically transmit, either through email or Feed Reader (whichever you choose), any new post that I make. This will facilitate linkages between us. I will do the same for you if you have your own feeds, but if you still don't have I will still visit your blog as often as I could. Just inform me via email or through your comment in any of my blogs that you have already enrolled in any of my feeds so that I can reciprocate your gesture. I will appreciate it very much if you could do this as it will definitely boost ranking for my blogs. Thank you very much for your usual kind cooperation and patronage of my blogs. God bless you and your loved ones always.