Credits

Femikey

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Witnessing a Double Wedding --- Part II

MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN. IT'S UP TO YOU TO DO THE MAINTENANCE WORK.


You think this is the attire of a bridesmaid ? Uhmm,we’ll see…


Here we are during the wedding day. I am not a bridesmaid and Scotty is not a groomsman. But Wedding Days are special days that is the best time to be dressed-up! I love wearing corsets as you can see. I am wearing a brown one here. I love it because it molds and shapes my torso.



Officially, the Double Wedding the other day made me and Scotty as Wedding Godparents or we call in the Philippines as “Ninong” and “Ninang”. As primary sponsors , we should be constant support to Dale and Hope (our Godchildren) in the many aspects of life. I really think about this role seriously. This is the reason why we have to fit our Scotland trip schedule. Luckily, everything was set in good time. Thanks, goodness! (Well, Dale and Hope you’re lucky you asked as to be grandparents during Dale’s birthday, or else we’ll gonna refuse because I still think I am young enough to be one! lol. That’s just a joke. In our culture, if somebody asks you to be godparent you should never refuse because the offer signifies blessings. It’s not good to refuse it. I accepted it wholeheartedly. Anyway, I’ll get old eventually!hehehehe!). Too many Godparents in Wedding Day only signifies that in a Philippine culture we gave large impetus to relationships and connections. It is a very good support system. In the photo below you can see the Godparents of Dale and Hope. I think me and Scotty are the youngest here (ahhhh,now,we’re not getting any younger!).



What I like about their Wedding Day is that it is very practical. The wedding ceremony and the wedding reception took place in one location. There’s no hassle at all! The venue is really big enough to accommodate lots of people.


And the cake? I wouldn’t miss it. Here it is…


And I caught them kissing! Ah, make sure it’s the right bride you’re kissing, guys!hehehehe! I’m sure they know very well!


That's all folks, i hope you enjoyed the postings as i do. To all of you who gave me comments and messages, i wanna thank you all. I'll get back to you once we are settled in Scotland.

Again, to the newly-weds, CONGRATULATIONS AND MAY YOUR TRIBE INCREASE!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! Double wedding...nice! Howdy, cuz? Are you leaving today? Bon Voyage! Do keep in touch. (",)

I've already said Hi to Mr. D. Take extra care always.

Ely said...

Goodluck! Don't forget to share photos from Scotland (envious)... hehe

Skylle said...

Oh wow, that is cool!

Pinay said...

Lovely wedding!our wedding was held in that same place too,it reminisced the sweet and unforgettable memories :)