Credits

Femikey

Monday, March 31, 2008

Gratefulness & Friendship Tags this Springtime

Sometimes negative energy envelopes us. It does happen to me sometimes and later i will realize, life is beautiful to be dominated by a negative attitude. I wanna thank my friends who always remember me especially in their tags. Because of the many tags that are lined up, i can't decide which one to make. But i am grateful to you,my beloved friends for tagging me and thinking of me. My thanks to the following who tagged me this month of March:
Lynn,Juliana, Tricia, Earth,Mimay, Marie, Wendy,Kerslyn,Marites and Norms.

Oprah said that she has a gratefulness journal where she records 5 things to be thankful for everyday. I never had such a journal! And if i wanna list the things that i'm grateful for, the list is unending.

Foremost,i am grateful to God for giving me such a wonderful, meaningful and healthy life; my beloved husband, Scotty for spoiling me and loving me to the max; my 2 kids---Prisco and Cameron; my family here in the Philippines and in Canada; my relatives and friends all over the world and to everyone who touched my heart in one way or another. I am grateful to all of you! May the season of spring brings lots of opportunities to us!

No comments: