Credits

Femikey

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Marching this March for Awards


At first i am hesitant to grab these awards because i still have much to learn in this blogging thing. But at almost two weeks of blogging, some people had read what i wrote,some people reflected on it and some people had appreciated what i had done. And that seems great! And that's why i wanna start this 1st day of March by marching and grabbing these awards.

And i wanna thank these people who are very supportive to my early endeavor as a blogger---to my cousin Lynn . Thanks,my dearest for being my mentor and for always being there whenever i need any help. I appreciated what you had done! Kudos to your blogging career!(I wanna shop,shop,and shop---sky is the limit for the Credit Card Award!).

To my new friends Amor (for the Red carpet Award) and Lalaine(for the Cup of Friendship Award) and to all who had added me in their Friends' Lists, thanks a lot,mi amigos, mi amigas,mi queridisimas y mi queridisimos!(Ug diri na lang ko kutob kay dili ko gusto magbalak diri!hehehe!)

To everyone,have a marvelous month of March!

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You really deserve the awards for your very honest opinions and your exquisite posts. People have been enriched by them so they are giving you those awards in recognition for what you have done. Thanks for the post. God bless you and your wonderful family always.