Credits

Femikey

Thursday, June 12, 2008

20 Questions to Know More About Me

Got this tag from Anne. Thanks a lot,my friend! I want to do this now as i am in the mood for survey today. Uhmm, let me see how would i answer...

The rule : Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions

1. What is your favorite food?-- Sea foods, veggies,fruits, breads and pastries... soo many!

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?-- Whenever i got a medal at school and my parents would treat the whole family for a carenderia in town. Such was very special to me already. There was nothing chic or anything about good ambiance, just the taste of good food was all that matters! What a simple life, yet, the happiest childhood memory i could think of!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?-- There are places in the world you want to see once or twice only and that's it(they are counted as one of the tourist attraction you had been!). But i know i would always want to go back to Cape Breton Island. Such a place i call heaven on earth! Also, Pearl Farm Island Resort in Samal Island. We had a Garden Wedding there, so that place will always be special in our hearts!

4. When was the first time that you feel the real love? Real love? -- The real love was when i met my soulmate... I don't know what will i call the other loves because i seem to forget them!

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?-- I always have comfort from my husband and i will cry... cry... cry... until i got no more tears to cry!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?-- My family.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? --I will give a big party for the poor children, give scholarship to the poor but deserving students, and i would love to adopt child/ren...

8. What is the saddest moment for you last?-- 2 years ago (2006) when i lose a daughter...

9. What item do you wish you could buy next? Item???--I wonder what else i need? Uhmmm,i am cost cutting now!hehehehe! (We would really like to build a house in Canada, so, we are saving for that...)

10. How do you cope with boredom? --I blog... i call my family back home... i go for a little walk ... i call a trusted friend...

11. When was your first kiss? With the opposite sex? -- I was in Grade 4, just a very light one and i got very nervous!

12. What type of person do you hate the most?-- Fake! Great Pretenders!

13. What is your ambition? --To be a lawyer. To work with United Nation.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? --To provide homes for the homeless... to be an ambassador of goodwill...

15. How did you celebrate New Year?-- Great food ... Great time for merriment... A toast of ice wine... a family group hug!

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life? --In what aspect???...

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?-- The highlight of this year would be the renewal of our wedding vows in Canada this summer.

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?-- De Coloris...

19. What is your dream holiday? -- I would say holidays ---Venice ... Egypt...Jerusalem...

20. Do you have any personal habits that you would change?-- Yes, many ...

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Haha! I was amused that you got ur first kiss when u were in grade 4, cuz. Hmmm, so early ha. Haha.