Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Measures Against Boredom: A Tag

Got this tag from my blogging pal, MIAH. Thanks,my dear. Let's see how will i answer these questions? hehehehe....

1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife?
=) Nope and it will just give me a reason to cut his! ( ah, here i am getting silly again!).

2. Where were you last week?
=) just at home, doing the daily routines.

3. Have you ever seen a live bat?
=) yes, i did. So many at Hinagdanan Cave,Bohol. I think me and my husband had seen in many places in the Philippines.

4. Do you like Big Macs?
=) What is that? hehehehe. nope, not a big fan of that! But my husband does!

5. Are you single?
=) Nope, i am double and with special baggages!

6. Do you like the color orange?
=) uhmmmm, let me see, i love the orange fruit, and i think yes, i also love orange. i think i love all colors! hehehehe!

7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
=) Yes but it takes time....

8. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
=) Not eat! But, oh dear, i also love to eat!

9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?
=) Not yet.

10. Do you like tattoos and piercings?
=) Not really...probably just the one that can be erased!i had tried once!hehehehe!

11. Where was the last place you got your hair cut?
=) Ricky Reyes Saloon, Davao City.

13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?
=) Ah, i don't care!

14. How long do you use the phone daily?
=) not that much!

15. Do you like snakes?
=) Nope. Although i had some photos of them, many actually!

No comments: