Credits

Femikey

Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank Goodness for Lucky Me!



Here is my weakness: i am not a very good cook! I love good food, but myself cooking it? I am very sorry. I thank God for Lucky Me pancit canton. It is very easy to make. You just boil water, put the instant noodles, drain it, put in the plate,mix the sauces and condiments, hola, done!!!! It is super-duper easy!

And my husband? He loves it. He can eat almost everyday! So, i did not miss to pack lots of Lucky Me. I am just lucky my husband is not a very fussy eater(just no seaffods!). If we want elaborate style of food, we dine outside. End of story.

7 comments:

Ely said...

Sarap kaya niyan. Naging staple food ko yan from highskul to college. hehehe

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Prily...

Thanks for the comments...very much appreciated.

I am wishing you good luck when you start building that dream house of yours. It sure is a stressful process but it's worth it once everything falls into place.

Have a great weekend.

juliana

Pok Dell said...

Eating this kind of instant food everyday are bad for your health, to much msg in it :)

Marites said...

Girl, those are my favorite noodles hahahaha!

Lalaine said...

wow! suya ko da!! I miss Lucky Me Pancit..I love the Chili and Calamansi Flavor..yum!!

Ayaw sad tawon everyday ky not good for the health..a friendly reminder from the Department of Health..heheheh!!just kidding!

miss you girl..been quite busy with kids lately,busa i hardly make laag laag sa blogosphere.Take care!!

Gorgeous MUM said...

hubby hates the smell of that! but we (kaiden and i) loves it!

SPLICE said...

This stuff made me survive my college years hehe :)