Credits

Femikey

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fotos

My in-laws arrived in Glasgow already and my husband is there to pick them up. Me and the kids are just here at the house waiting for them. Later, i need to bring Prisco to school and i am very sure, they will arrive after that(that is around 1 in the afternoon). From Aberdeenshire to Glasgow it is like a bus trip from Davao City to General Santos City. It is approximately 3 hours journey by car. I can not wait for them to be at our house and then later probably tomorrow show them the countryside. Here are the views that they will be seeing ...



This is one of the tourist routes here that we really love to pass. We will show this to my inlaws as well. This very nice castle-like house is very, very captivating. It is situated very, very close to nature. The trees on the summer are adding beauty and grandeur to the house. They do not actually have neighbors nearby. It is like an exclusive property on the perfect spot. The place for me is very reflective. Just so peaceful ... so calm ...But although they do not have neighbors on their vicinity, the house is just by the road). Take a look at this...




Here are some more nature photos(mostly trees and other plants) situated not very far from that house above ... I just love trees... Here they are ...Enjoy the fotos everyone and enjoy your Friday!

7 comments:

Angel in the Sickroom said...

wow! Love the scene of the countryside over there. It's so green and so fresh.

yeah I'm going to enjoy the summer all right because I know that the weather here ain't getting any warmer hehehe. I just want to stay in bed all day long!

Ely said...

these are scenes that i could only see on TV and magazines...

Lynn said...

Nice pics Cuz! Great views. I just can imagine how peaceful and calm it is there. Sarap siguro mag muni muni diyan. Hehe.

Juliana Dewi Kartikawati said...

Hi, Prilly. I like the scene on your photos here. Hopefully someday I'll be there...

SHIELA said...

Wow love the nature scenery my dear. Sayang dili ta magkita karong August.
Give me your tel. no. diay. my email ad s_catalan@msn.com

Marites said...

sooo beautiful scenery pics! wish i can go there and see them for real

DebbieDana said...

Beautiful views here... Looking at the fields...thought it was like in Iowa, my husband's home state...Very peaceful, serene...I just love it! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)