Credits

Femikey

Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer and Strawberries

Welcome to the strawberry fields of Cairntradlin, Scotland! This is the home of juicy, sweet strawberries you will never like to miss whilst on Aberdeen,Scotland! We are lucky to be here on the right time for picking. This is my first strawberry-picking experience, also first time for both of my kids. My in-laws and my husband had been to many strawberry-picking experiences in Canada. So, the experience was not new to them. I was very excited and so were my boys... all of us were very excited! We can eat as much as we can while picking. I ate a lot and my two boys,too.... Ah.... The taste? Strawberries!!!!





In Western countries, when it is the start of strawberry season, it is definitely the sign that it is officially summer! There is nothing that says summer like a bowl of fresh, delicious strawberries. You can see how my baby boy likes the taste of it. We all love strawberries. Anyone, who doesn't like it? Sweet and juicy, fresh strawberries are truly nature's bounty.




8 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

nice family pics! good to know you are all having a good time being together!

we love picking strawberries too! it's quite a drive from where we live in australia, but every trip is worth it because we get to have fresh strawberries when we get home!

continue to have fun!

Lynn said...

Wow! That look so yummy! Inggit ako! Lol.

Marites said...

Wow..nakakainggit naman niyan! We have our strawberries too in La Trinidad, Baguio and I'm planning to get there:D murag enjoy kaayo imong kids kaon sa strawberries :D

The Sweet Life said...

awwww, i sooo love strawberries!!! d2 punta pa baguio para makakain lang nyan ... pag sa supermarket mo binili napakamahal naman ... haaayyyy....

eunice said...

Lovely family photos...and the strawberries too!

~eunice~
TravelerFolio.com

Guttu said...

superb pics..

Hey prily. Just to inform you that my blog address is changed. please update my blog link to www.thinknonsense.com

Princess Cinderella said...

wow nice...can i have one???hehehe

ellen said...

helllo prily...I wish I could go to that beautiful place too..seems your family enjoys a lot