Credits

Femikey

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Top 10 People

I knew i said to myself not to make this tag right away but it's not really fun if i will make it later. Oh, gorgeous Sheng thanks a lot for passing me this tag. I really appreciate it!

The Tag: Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating. Repost this with the same title and tagged 6 of yours friends.

My TEN people are:

1. My husband
2. My sister Phoebe
3. My mom
4. My mother-in-law
5. Lalaine
6. Lynn
7. Jana
8. Wendy
9. Sheng
10. Amor

DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!


1. How did you meet number 9?
*** Here in the blogging world. Hoping to meet her personally,too!

2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?
*** Yes, the first spot!

3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
*** What would i do? Just still be waiting (and probably still be single) up to now!

4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
*** Going out where? They'll be fine!

5. How did you meet number 8?
*** Through blogging as well.

6. Is 2 one of your best friends?
*** Definitely!

7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?
*** I think it's her Hubby. Right, Sheng?

8. Have you ever dated number 1?
*** Yes, dated for almost a year, now married for almost 6 years!

9. Do you miss number 10?
*** I miss our chatting at yahoo messenger!

10.What do u think of number 6?
*** She's a beautiful person inside and out. What you see, what you get. She's real!

11.What do you think of number 7?
*** She's a lovely person and a very jolly one! I really love her passion for arts and other beautiful things. I really hope to see her in person,too!

12. Who does number 3 like?
*** She's my mom and i owe her my life!

13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house?
*** Nope. By the way, she's pregnant right now and i am wishing her all the best!

14. Do you love number 4?
*** Definitely, she's a very warm person and someone who cares for me a lot!

15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?
*** With numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4.

16. What about no. 5?
*** She's a wonderful, simple person that i want to emulate! I love her passion in teaching. She can budget very well,too!

17. Do you trust these people?
*** Yes, I do.

18. Would you date no. 5?
*** Definitely! We can go shopping to Petaling Street,shall, we, Lalaine or to Bangkok's flea market? I definitely would like to go out with her. We'll gonna go bargain hunting! hehehehe!

19. Love them all?
*** Oh, yes, for sure!

I am passing this tag to
Lynn,
Lalaine,
Amor
, Jana
, Wendy
and Lindsay.

Have fun,girls!

6 comments:

HulaGirl said...

wow my dear your so sweet i never expected to be on your top ten list, thx so much dear friend ... gran it now...

Gorgeous MUM said...

you're very much welcome, my dear! i'm glad you had fun too!

thanks for doing it and for the lovely comment! i can somehow see myself in you trying to juggle everything, sometimes thinking there isn't a lot of time in a day with all the works needed to be attended to. yours is harder because you've got 2 tots! but i'm sure your dear hubby appeciates and loves you more because of that!

take care always!

Pinay said...

Hello Prily,thanks for the constant visit my friend.Me too,I miss our chatting on ym,I'll just buzz u when I'm not busy,promise.BTW,thanks for the tags,ako nalang ni ipunon ug isahon post ni imong tags nako :)

Nakalugar ko visit nimo dri kay gabi-i naman kaayo,dalikyat lang.

Lynn said...

I was really tempted to read the questions below. Glad i've controlled myself 'cause it won't be fair if ever. Lol.

Thanks for this tag cuzin. Will grab it later as soon as i'm through with my opps. Miss yeah! Hugs! Mwah!

Lynn said...

"She's a beautiful person inside and out. What you see, what you get. She's real!"

Thanks a lot for these wonderful words, cuz. I appreciate it. Mwah!

Lalaine said...

hi pril!woww! thanks for making me no.5..:)

I wasn't able to read the instructions carefully, so I ended up reading the questions before making my top 10..but,it's okay, I'll just think as if I havent read it yet..LOL! I'll do this tag soon.God bless1