Credits

Femikey

Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Moments

My weekend had been busy and before i knew it --- it's already Monday! The household chores had been endless and i have so many things to do...

There are good things today : first, my son has no school because it is local holiday here in Kintore. So, anyway, i continue all what i hadn't finished last weekend --- vacuuming, cleaning the rooms, the kitchen --- all the odd jobs you can imagine! And doing the same routine again --- preparing meals, doing laundry, washing the dishes, etc... Oh well, what can i do? I am not a desperate housewife but these are the things i should really do.

Second good news: our stuffs from the Philippines arrive, so i really have to make space for another quantity of things. We are happy. My husband did not even go to work today just to help put our stuffs in their designated areas.

Oh, the hours just went by so fast that before we knew it, it's already 8:30 in the evening and we need to buy some groceries. Now, we just arrived and i gotta make this post just to let you know i am really sorry for not visiting your blogs recently. The household stuffs just really occupied me. Oh well, what can i do? Family first...

The not so nice thing today? I missed really good opps( three good opps!). Before i knew it, when i checked my mail, they're already expired!ayayayyyy! Oh well, my husband told me, "you don't need to grab opps, anyway, you better have rest! How much are they, anyway? 10 dollars each?" Oh well, i just smiled at him! I know he is right, but i just feel the thrill of getting and chasing some opps(even if they are 1 dollar or 5 dollars each. It doesn't matter!). I feel this excitement! hehehehe! Luckily, i still got some today and yup, i did feel sooo tired really!

By the way, wow, it is month of JUNE. Welcome to another exciting month,my friends! I hope this will be a good month for all of us!

No comments: