Credits

Femikey

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Marvelous Mangoes in Cans!!!!


I am so glad our stuffs from the Philippines arrived. This means i have more clothes to wear, more bling blings to choose from, and more cravings to be satisfied! I am referring about my luscious craving for Philippine mangoes. I know there are mangoes here in Scotland but i tasted them before and they taste like cardboard! How i wish i can pack also the real ones? I know i could not! hehehe! But anyway, i am quite content with a real Philippine mango juice for now. This time so many cans of Gina mangoes are here to satisfy me! Ah, just really good! I better go down now and open a can...

Have a lovely Thursday my friends!!!!

3 comments:

SHIELA said...

Ay pagkalami.

Ngayo ko mango juice bi. Pakapin eggnogg :)

E-Tavasi said...

Waahhh marvelous mangoes in cans..
but mine is inside the big and large glass..in my post hehehehe :D

Marites said...

Lami bitaw nang Gina na mango juice:D better than other brands. btw, just curious, mahirap ba diyan sa kanila makahanap ng mangoes?