Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Sounds of Music

Last weekend, i got videos of two charming performances. They might be little bit old-fashioned, but they are what we call the classic. The first is the Circa 1920 Mortier 89 Key Fairground Organ which was purchased by Bill Barrack from the Lord o' Neil of Shanes castle, Northern Ireland. It was one of the exhibited items on the fair. The other one is a Scottish lady piper. I would say there are only very few lady pipers. Listen to their melodies...



3 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I listened to Scottish blow pipe before and I really love the sound of it.

Tey said...

Very Nostagic sound. Thanks for sharing the video... Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Health Blog

Lynn said...

Sound of Music? I love that movie. I love the songs in it most especially...doe a deer, a female dear...(",)