Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Papa!



Today is my Papa's birthday in the Philippines, so i am missing it. To you, Papa, i wish you good health, good fortune, good family, good relatives and goodfriends! My Papa is now 54. He had been to many ups and downs in this world but it is nice to see him happy in this photo. Here is his photo together with my Mama and us during the GrandParents Day of November last year.




Again, Happy, Happy 54th Birthday, Papa dearest !!!!

Likewise, i want to say Happy Birthday also to my very close friend and relative, Ate Babes. I miss you,my dear. Wish you all the happiness in this world! To all the June 10 birthday celebrants, enjoy your day!!!!

5 comments:

HulaGirl said...

happy birthday PAPA! may you have many more years to count and good health & happiness...

manai pwede tilaw sa cake hehehehe

E-Tavasi said...

Wahhh the cake look delicious :D Happy Birthday Papa, nice photo D

Gorgeous MUM said...

happy birthday to your dear papa!

Lynn said...

elow cuz!

sabay diay sila bday ni Te Babes? belated happy bday to your Papa.

Te Babes celebrated her bday at home last night. We had grilled tuna belly, grilled panga, lechong manok and kinilaw na radish mixed with cucumber. Yummy diba?

Thanks daw sa greetings mo. Take care! Mwah!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Prily...

Happy 54th birthday to your Papa. He's very young pa pala. If my Tatang is still alive, he'll be in his 80s already. Ah..I miss my father now.

And yes, that cake looks evil...LOL. I'd probably finish that in one sitting.

Thanks for the constant visit, Prily. It's very much appreciated.

Juliana