Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daddy's Corner

Today i wanna brag and blog about my husband. I know he is a very busy guy but at home he is a very simple, very cool daddy. I chose four photos of him and our kids which definitely brings out the affectionate daddy on him. He's a great disciplinarian to his kids. He's a very calm person who can definitely made me "shut-up" when all the others cannot. A great provider and a person who has lots of love to give. I thank God for giving me a lifetime partner who definitely complements me. He completes me. And our adorable kids complete us as a family. To my soulmate, you're my SUPERHERO! Thank you so much, my Sweetie Pie! You're definitely amazing!






I wanna thank my constant blogging buddies Juliana and Sheng for this tag.

{Start Copy Here}
Started by Michteryosa

Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog 'Brag' about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4.)Leave your comment here and don't forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here.Thanks.
5.) Let's not forget Peppermint Creative
for the corner border I used for the badge.

Masterlist
1. When Silence Speaks
2. Everything About Deye
3. Etc Atbp
4. Pinay Mommy Online
5. Coffee Cup Princess
6. Everything That Has Breathe Praise The Lord
7. A Mother of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
8. PinayMama's Diary
9. Kate Ashley
10. Top Form Secrets
11. Marilyn
12. Anything and Everything in Between
13. Can of Thoughts
14. No Place Like Home
15. Pinay WAHM
16. Sheng's Simple Thoughts
17. Portia Speaks
18. Capturing The Moments
19. Your Site

{End Copy Here}

Now, i am passing this tag to my blogging pals Amor, Lynn, and Tricia.

4 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks for doing the tag! it's nice putting our better half on the spotlight sometimes! they deserve some exposure! hahaha!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Prily...

Thanks for doing the tag. Very much appreciated.

Sa uulitin...haha.

Juliana

Lynn said...

your such a lucky gal to have a better half like scott, cuz.

niweys, will do this soon ok? thanks for tagging me cuzin. mwah!

Avel Manansala said...

Hi Prily! Thanks for commenting in my blog. You have such a beautiful family. God is really good! But always remember, TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS ALSO EXPECTED!

Happy blogging and keep in touch!

By the way, are you from Soccsksargen?

Drop by Bariles Republic anytime at http://www.gensantos.com