Credits

Femikey

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sneaky Surprise

We are having our breakfast, me and my buddies -- Prisco and Cameron(Baby Cam is feeling so much better)when suddenly, out of nowhere a figure came out --- my HUSBAND!!!!! Right in the middle of our kitchen door!!!! He is so sneaky i hadn't even hear any sound at all!!!!!! What a lovely suprise and the best gift for Mother's Day.

My husband loves to suprise me and he loves the surprise expressions on my face. He's a very spontaneous person, just like me and the fact is : we just don't realize when that spontaneity will occur. Ah, he is just sooo sneaky. Who would ever expect??? He had been offshore for over a week and that chopper schedule is just not guaranteed, plus, there are lots of priority passengers before him...Ah, i don't know what he did just to come back home just perfectly....

He is not usually with me on Mother's Day. His presence on this year's Mother's Day is a great gift. The past years that he was not with me, he'll do many suprising acts, like this one.... There'll be knock on our door and when i opened there'll be entourage of flowers....I can only cry and i will asked the guy who'll deliver, "Are you sure these flowers are for me???? And yes,it was for me as i will sign the delivery receipt and it was my name writen on it!...Or, if we are together on some Mother's Day, he'll ask me, "when do you usually go when i am not around"? On that time, he heared from my sister that i usually go to this jewelry shop. So, i said, i do some window shopping on this shop. And then, he'll say, "okay, show me!" So, off we went and then he'll do chichat to some salesgirls and then, one salegirl will say to him, "yes, sir, she told me she likes this one!" And then, he'll say, "i'll get this for her!!!!"....Then, here i am saying, "oh,no dear, we don't need this one... i just love the design, etc..etc.... Anyway, he'll get it for me! All i can do is give him a very big hug and he don't want that i'll say thank you....He wants me to say "I love you!".... That's my husband!

But this Mother's Day, he'll have a great family surprise to us.... He said i can have a goodnight sleep as he'll be the one taking care of the baby...Uhmmm, that's more than enough...But he said, we'll gotta get ready soon as we are going to see a Castle....

That's where we are heading for this Mother's Day....and anyway, here's the sweetness photo again before the castle extravaganza...

6 comments:

Kerslyn said...

What a perfect surprise sis! I'm sure you had a really perfect day. Happy Mother's Day!

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hello prily =)

awwww that's so sweet! am glad you were able to spend time with your hubby!

I know its kinda late but just the same... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! *hugs*

Gorgeous MUM said...

at least you still get to have a great mother's day! that was sweet of your hubby to try to be home that soon.

Lynn said...

Haaaay...U're lucky to have one super dooper sweet hubby, Cuz! Wish i'll find one too. Hehe. *Wink*

Lalaine said...

grabeee!mas tam-is pa sa asukar Pril!hehehe!! bitaw, you're blessed in every way gyd.

Marites said...

Wow! kalingaw pud nang imong bana oy. kaibog man pud :)