Credits

Femikey

Friday, May 23, 2008

Month of May Awards

I wanna thank my blogging friends Shiela for the World's Greatest Mom Award and new blogging pals Vannie and Jenn for the Arte y Pico Award. You had made my month of May a motherly exciting month!




The month of May this year had been another memorable month for me. I am now blogging for three months and meet exciting, new people. I am now in my 6th week here in Kintore, Aberdeenshire, Scotland and i had been making fantastic progress, socially. Yes, i recently joined in Moms' and Kids' Group in our Kintore Public Hall where we meet every Monday and Friday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. So, i am meeting new people in the real world as well. I met a Nigerian lady named Tamy who lived in the next road from us. I met a Scottish lady also whom i first befriended in the moms' and kids' session and she lived in same village as well. Her name is Caroline. Finally, i met our neighbor next door in the public hall today and her name is Kerry. So, here i am finally really settled in our friendly neighborhood. One thing that i am really looking forward this month is for our stuffs from the Philippines to arrive. How i wish it will arrive soon as it is already 9 weeks since it was being packed by the movers. I don't understand why it took so long. Supposedly at this time, it should be here already. Oh, well, i just wish it will arrive soon this month of May.

One more thing, before i will close this post, i want to greet Happy Birthday to my husband's Step Dad, Popsy Robbie last May 21. We wish you all the best. We love you very much.

To all my blogging friends, especially, the mommies out there, i will share to you the above awards as well. May the coming June will bring us lovely, lovely sunshine. They always say, the moon in June is a big balloon...hehehehe... we will see that in June. Have a great time, everyone!

No comments: